Monday, July 4, 2011

Fun On The Fourth...

We started filming part 2 of “The PB Millionaire Present PB” along Garnet and Mission Boulevard this last weekend. I was very flattered by the number of people who stopped and said hello. It’s interesting that we haven’t yet released “The PB Reality Show” but so many people know about it. First, I want to say: THANKS! Thanks for telling me how much you liked part 1 and my much talked about dancing scene at the end. You get it! I wasn’t sure I should release the dancing scene at first. I thought – “what if they don’t get that I’m just goofing?” But you get it! Thanks! Sometimes people don’t get my sense of humor.

I also want to thank the clubs who participated. We showcased World Famous, Nicks at the Beach, PB Ale House, Johnny V’s, Typhoon’s Saloon, The Tap Room, Brewley’s Pint, and Hoboken’s Pizza. We will go back and re-shoot some of these locations with some of our models this weekend. I thought bringing the girls would add a little more spice to part 2 since it’s going to be tough to top the dance scene in part 1. Watch for part 2 to come out in a few weeks.

So on this day that we celebrate our independence, let’s be grateful for this country we live in. Let us be full of gratitude for our founding fathers who had so much foresight and brilliance in making this the “Land of the Free.” Let us also appreciate those who defended and now defend this country making this the "Home of the Brave." Despite our flaws and the foreign policy mistakes we have made in the past (and those mistakes would take up an entire blog in themselves), we still are a great country - "God Bless America!"

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment