Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My little secret...

You know that expression: "Be careful what you wish for"? Well, that is how I became what I am. Let me explain: When I was just a teenager, I learned to meditate from a great Indian master. To this day I practice the same meditation one hour twice a day. What happens when you mediate is you become very close to nature. You go beyond thought to the actual source of thought. At that refined state you reach the field of all possibilites. Whatever desire you have will be fulfilled spontaneously because you have reached a state so refined you are one with nature. And when you are one with nature, you are also working within the laws of nature. And the laws of nature are such that desires get fulfilled - from thought - to action - to fulfillment - all very naturally. Nature is now working with you supporting your every desire. So when a desire arises, nature is quick to provide you the means for fulfillment. Suddenly ideas pop into your head. People appear that you just happen to need. Events fall into place.

I grew up with six beautiful sisters so I feel very at home around women. As I gradually became more wealthy as my business grew, I asked myself: Now that I have the means, what do I want to do with my life? Well, I've always had this fantasy of living life to the fullest; living in a castle, being in the company of beautiful women, having lavish parties, and fulfilling my destiny as a philanthropist. If it sounds like magic....well...it is.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are a very inspirational businessman and the way you live your life looks a lot of fun. I am also into meditation and it helps me to stay focused on my goals. It has clearly worked for you so hopefully I will eventually get the same results. Thank you for your blogs I look forward to reading them regularly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at some of the parties and had a wonderful time. The people were classy and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete